PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Frustration...

Ever since I mailed off my laptop, I have become overly frustrated. All these projects I need to finish, get started, and other things I need to do, I can not do it! I am stuck using my grandpa's computer which I can't do ANYTHING because I don't have my programs on it, so I am stuck browsing the net and chatting on my messengers...oh joy..

It's annoying really, I want to be creative, but I don't feel like actually drawing, I want my photoshop, all these creative ideas and projects I want to work on, and I can't. I guess this is really just a rant, pissed off that I can't do anything except post in my blog, whoopee. I guess I'll end it here, not really worth posting but I guess I will, tata...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin