PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Projects and Business…

Hello y’all, sorry for the quietness…

I’ve been busy on my end, been working on a new project which I am hoping will earn me quite a bit of money. Basically I am working on a new website to sell homepage and catalog layouts to users on a site called IMVU.com. It’s been hectic but hoping to get this up and running very soon (was hoping before Christmas but as it looks that ain’t going be happening).

If this goes well, depending on the traffic I get on the website, I’ll also sell adspace to Developers and groups (this will help as far as featuring developers and such as well as help keep the website running). If you want a peak at the Work In Progress (WIP) click the following link: WIP

Also, if this website is a success, I’ll start another project where I open another website selling actual website layouts and wordpress themes. I’m really thinking ahead and planning things out, it’s pretty much what can make or break my plans. This is a tough job (not so much as a job really since I get no REAL paycheck *sigh*) but I am positive everything will work out as planed… just need to FINISH the damn site haha!

Well that’s about it for now, and as an added filler, I want to share with you episode one of Freeman’s Mind, a YouTube series I have become addicted to. Enjoy, and thanks for visiting me at My Little Cornerstone…!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin