PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 6, 2009

2 Hours On The Phone...

Well, after I woke up from my most fantabulous sleep at 10am, I called my mother to tell her about my awesome dream, I knew she would enjoy it. Well, it really only took about maybe less than five minutes to tell her about my dream, but, that didn't stop us from talking about other things. She started explaining how her trip to Arizona was not enjoyable, which doesn't surprise me because I use to go with her and family to visit Grampa Waggoner, I stopped going to, it was never enjoyable for me :/. Then we went on about poetry that she has written when me and her were having our week long fight (our fights really only last a week then we are over it, and we don't have fights to often either lol), and also other poetry for how she was feeling. I feel I get my artistic talent from my mother, she loves to write, especially letters, dear God, she always manage to write book sized letters.

Then me and her started discussing about our medical issues (odd I know but hey, conversations start somewhere). We never found out the actually reason to what causes our issue, or what even the main issue is. Then we discussed mu Biological father whome I have never met face to face. Before we knew it, 2 hours have passed that we have been talking on the phone. I never had had a conversation with my mother that long in ages, It was nice. My old therapist mentioned to us that our relationship was unhealthy, that we were to close, My mom is like my best friend, she has always been there for me, and accepts me for who I am, I don't see that unhealthy, I mean, we do have fights, but we get past them, me and my mom have a better relationship then she does with her own mother, whome they disgust eachother, and do not talk directly to each other anymore, my mom and I agree we don't want to be like that.

The 2 hour phone conversation encouraged me to write a blog post about it, I want to remember how we laughed at stupid shit on the phone, and discussed serious things. We may be a crazy bunch, but then again, who isn't? Maybe you can comment to this and explain about you and your mother's relationship, even your father, would love to hear about it. Thanks for reading at My Little Cornerstone...

P.S.- Here is a picture of my mother and I at my graduation ceremony in June '08

2 comments:

Squares said...

I wish me and my mother got along like you and your mother do. It seems her and I just don't see eye to eye. We argue almost every day, almost over stupid shit and I feel trapped in my own home. I have reasons for not liking her.. reasons I won't say, but they are valid enough.

On the other hand I get along with my father just fine. I tend to feel guilty or ashamed of myself sometimes whenever I do something bad or let him down, because he does so much not only for him but for the rest of the family. He and I play around a lot and I pick on him for having such a big belly while he calls me his little fantasma (That's ghost in Spanish). I love my father. My mother.. I couldn't give a shit about.

Squares said...

@mylittlecornerstone: Because it be less stressful to deal with her.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin