PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 17, 2009

Artistic Seizures...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have just been so busy! *pulls hair out* And you will see what I have been doing in a minute, well...actually right now lmao. This is like, a "sequel" to my 'A Creative Spark...' post, I have been having this major creativity fit for a while now and just been wanting to make random shit in photoshop, stuff I cant use.


Like the image sown to the left here, that is a sample of an ad panel I made in photoshop, I can not tell you WHY I made it except I was bored and needed to make something. I did give it to a friend of mine, Kimi, the whole PSD file so she can use it as she wishes, apparently she has ideas for it, so yay for my boredom to benefit others! I can not use this panel I made, why? Because I don't know how to code the damn thing lmao. So what ever, someone else has use for it, so it isn't a total waste of time.

I also decided to be more active on deviantART.com and started organizing my DA page, cleaning out my gallery by storing images I no longer wanted visible, adding folders for the stuff I do want visible, and adding icons to those folders that I have made! You'll be able to see them by clicking here! I also FINALLY made my author tag for devianART. What's an author tag? An author tag is like your personal Icon signature. It will show up next to your default thumbnail for what ever text type 'art' you have submitted. For an example you may click here.

I also made a couple other things, things I made for actual reasons, my "Heart of Gold" & "Demon's Orange heart". The second one I made as a gift to a friend of mine, I had no reason to making except I wanted to. And the first one was because I wanted something pretty and vibrant, I succeeded! And It has the most views I have ever received from an image I made and had submitted, and within 2 days! I also made a new twitter account JUST for my deviantART page, I am so losing it lmao.

So yeah, this is just basically an update of what i have been doing (and will be doing for a while). I hope to have alot of High quality Graphics made and submitted soon, and possible have prints available! If you haven't followed me on twitter yet, hurry up and do it so you may be updated regularly on new blog posts and updates about other things regarding me also you may follow my new deviantART twitter @wolfman21590, if you don't have twitter or don't know what it is, you may find out at www.twitter.com. Talk to y'all later, and thanks for visiting My Little Cornerstone...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin