PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 10, 2009

A Creative Spark...

So I was bitten by the creativity fairy the other night (why do most of what I say sound gay? lmao) and started making desktop DOCK Icons. In case you don't know what DOCK Icons are, they are the icons you see representing an application on your desktop, for example, the MSN messenger icon on your desktop, that is called a DOCK icon

Here to your left is a preview of one of the icons I made (you can click on it to enlarge). I was browsing deviantart.com's customization section of their website, looking for average website buttons, when I found the custom DOCK icons by accident. So I browsed through them and downloaded a couple packs (for msn/yahoo messenger and folder icons). Then i decided I hated IMVU's new messenger icon and started searching to see if anyone made some, one person did, but I didn't like them either, so, I started making my own. It became entertaining and I made a bunch of them, I plan on turning them into a pack and distributing them on DeviantArt as a free stock file that anyone can download, I am still deciding if I want to include the original PSD file so people can play with it and make their own also, I might not.

but yeah, that's basically it...I swear I am too boring to have a blog, next thing you know I'll be discussing socks...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin