PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dads...

So I have mentioned briefly about my biological father and in "A Member of The Family..." you saw me state I have a step-dad. In my 19 years of life I have never, NEVER, met my biological dad face-to-face, we have only written letters and talked on the phone. The reason for this was because he has been in and out of prison all my life, for several random stupid ass things. Anyways, about 9-10 I stopped keeping in touch with him due to...issues. Well, about several months ago...he decided to return contact, and he was out of prison and on parole. So me and him talked on the phone a while, and I made it clear that I wasn't going to forgive him from those issues years ago.

It would always be a while before we talked on the phone again. I still never got to meet him face-to-face, and eventually, we silently lost all contact with him. I don't feel bad that we aren't talking on the phone again, in fact, I forget half the time we had ever talked again after those 9-10 years, I end up being reminded by my mom.

Bottom line is that I have a step-dad, and posed as the only real father I had, even if I had a hard time actually calling him "dad", because when I met him, I didn't know him as dad, I knew him by his name, and it has been that way ever since. With me, If I know you by one name, I will always know you by that. It's like my friends on IMVU.com, I know them by their avatar names, and when I find out their real names, I never call them by that because I always knew them as their avatar name. Anyways, my step-dad was always there, the good, the bad, when I'm bad (haha), ans when I lived with them he was great to pick on (even though I end up losing and become pretzel tied on the floor).

So yeah, no real reason to posting this except to jot down what was on my mind and share a little bit more about my life (ain't it boring? lmao).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin