PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm a Daddy...?

So the weirdest thing happened to me yesterday. Me and grandpa went out to breakfast, things were normal, nothing weird. Then on our way to Wal-Mart, I called mom to talk to her a bit, she mentioned about how she needed to pick up her's and my step-dad's medicine and I told her that I could pick it up for her since me and gramps were on our way there after we were done at Wal-Mart.

I hung up with her and me and gramps did what we needed to at the store before heading over to Save-Mart to grab milk and my parents medicine. He said he will grab milk and have it paid for and then meet me out in the truck while I wait in line at the store Pharmacy. So after a while I was standing behind this woman (who looked to be in her early 20's) and her little boy (who may have been..3?). Cute little guy, hyper as sin too, running all around in the dairy department (which is RIGHT there next to the pharmacy.)

He would look at me and I would give him a big grin, he'd laugh and almost tackle his mom and begin giggling. He would run around some more, drawing his attention back at me, I'd grin, say hello, wave, and he'd go right back and cling to his mom giggling. After a couple minutes it was their turn to go up, by the time the mom stood forward that little boy turned right around, started at me and head a death grip to my left leg, clinging. He looked up at me with a huge grin and said: "Daddy!"

Breakfast: 25 dollars
Trip to save-mart: possibly 5 bucks on gas
The look on the mother's face when her 3 year old son called me daddy really loud in the store: Priceless

Oh lord the look on her face...bright red with embarrassment. After that she picked up her son and walked to the counter as I stood there trying not to die from holding in my laughter..it was to funny. So yeah I was a "Daddy" for a few seconds, I bet you guys really thought I had a kid didn't you? I would love to hear about your weirdest moments, leave a comment, I'll deffinately read them!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin