PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Job Corps & Personal Bleh...

So I was informed by my mom the other day that there is a US Job Corps (first time EVER hearing about it). She gave me what info she knew and told me I should check it out, so i did. I was very intrigued about this Job Corps and it is all over the US. They basically train you for the type of CAREER that YOU want to go for, and it is all at no cost to me if I go for it. They give allowances, cash bonuses if you complete a goal, and provide free housing.

I will have to move when/if I get in to this, which is no big deal to me (I just hope I don't have to room with anyone, I don't like the idea of rooming with someone I don't know, but If I so not have a choice, I can deal.). So yeah I am actually really excited and sounds like something I can enjoy, no more having to learn about bullshit I don't need. I totally want to train for Computer Graphic Design if they have that type of training available (I don't see why they wouldn't, Graphic design is big in the US when it comes to websites, banners, etc.).

Did I mention I was excited? I am VERY excited, I will be calling this place (can't remember what it's called) fore more info and will be asking questions so I am informed more clearly and understand the ups, downs, side to side, in and outs. *bounces* excited excited excited lmao.

Now on a more personal note.....

I got to sleep at a decent time last night and I woke up at 4am. I feel absolutely great, I'm not sick anymore (If you are following me on Twitter I have mentioned how I haven't been feeling well for a while.). I feel...hyper for some reason, filled with awareness. I plan on doing laundry today and cleaning my room a bit (It is a "tad" messy *lies*). My mice and snake tank is already cleaned so I don't have to worry about them today, I may actually take Donnovan (snake) out for a bike ride with me today (and if not I will deffinately do that tomorrow) but first I need to check the tires and such.

Today just feels like a real good day for me, and, I am glad (well duh, who wouldn't?). I am just in a real good mood, as if I feel like nothing can make this worse for me (except my grandma..I wont get into that lmao). So yeah, that is pretty much it, I will be posting about my little adventure for sure with Donnovan when we go for that bike ride. Have y'all a wonderful Morning/Afternoon/Evening!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey! I'm about to leave for the JobCorp Campus in Muhlenberg KY.
Once you complete the paperwork its about a 6-8 week wait. You will get in. No one really gets turned down unless they dont fit into the age requirements or are heavily into drugs/violence.
Goodluck! For more info you can contact me at beautyinthebroken90@yahoo.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin